Full-Line Midwest Lighting Supplier
Frost in St. Louis, MO, is your regional (and nationwide through our web store) commercial electric lighting products supplier. Frost is celebrating 100 years in business and St. Louis contractors, electricians, construction companies, industrial companies, manufacturers, and the local public know that we have provided unparalleled service and quality products direct to the B2C (business-to-consumer) and B2B (business-to-business) markets. Frost offers highly durable and high-efficiency lighting controls and systems for industrial usage and industrial automation, manufacturing, construction and residential usage. Get the high-efficiency and reliable lighting products that you need for high use and high abuse environments, or get standard lighting control systems for business offices and homes.
Frost is a major supplier of commercial lighting, industrial use lighting, and home lighting control systems to the local construction sector. We have stores in the St. Louis metropolitan region, central Missouri (Columbia, MO), and western Illinois. If your business needs commercial-grade lighting for your own facilities or your company is building offices, strip malls, residences, commercial buildings, retail stores, manufacturing and industrial facilities, or other structures, then you need to review our exceptionally durable, �??green�?? energy and standard lighting products. Frost supplies temporary outdoor lighting control, as well as permanent-use lighting products for interiors and exteriors.
Some of Frost�??s commercial electric lighting supplies for the construction, commercial and industrial sectors include:
- High abuse, high usage outdoor temporary lighting, portable worklights, worklights with stands, and other lights ideal for night construction work
- Commercial fluorescent lighting products, ballasts, electronic ballasts, metallic ballasts, recessed lighting housing, replacement bulbs, lighting controls and commercial-grade electrical wiring devices
- Industrial-use indoor and outdoor lighting including: Xenon lights, Halogen lights, fluorescent lights, energy-efficient LED lights and accessories
- Low voltage recessed lighting supplies, housing, mounts, kits, replacement parts
- Standard commercial and home lighting control systems, recessed lights, LED lighting products, incandescent lighting products, bulbs, ballasts, replacement parts, housing units, outdoor security lights, lighting products for steps and walkways, sockets, mounts, baffles, light diffusers and more
Frost Is Celebrating 100 Years in Business Supplying the Commercial,
Industrial, Manufacturing and Construction Sectors!